Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- If you have more than one course idea, focus on just one first.
- Questions to ask you audience:
- What are you struggling with as it relates to ______?
- Why haven’t you learned _____ yet?
- I’m thinking about making an online course, any guesses on what the topic will be?
- What is your new opportunity (blue ocean vs. red ocean)?
- Nate Dodson – not only grow microgreens, but how to sell at farmers markets, to chefs, and home delivery subscriptions
- Salome Shalake isn’t just teaching FB ads. Her focus is on engagement ads.
- John Gilliat – How to play a guitar without a guitar
- Salesforce for everyone
- Sometimes a red ocean course but taught with your unique skill set and voice can work.
- Example: Jonathan’s podcasting course
- This course?